Anyone want to build a motorcycle powered race car, dune buggy, go cart, smart car? Up for sale is a westgarage engineering chain drive lsd it came out of my handbuilt race car. It features a 2 peice sprocket (I'll have to check how many teeth but it will fit zx-14 and busa sized chains) inboard mounted brakes from a zx-14, caliper and diff mounting plates, 2 peice plate to center sprocket, inner plates to bolt discs to stubs, and outter mounting plates which are made for miata axles but could easily be changed, miata axles are included but cut in half, you get the inner halfs, and chain is good for HIGH hp EK 530 DRZ2. I have 100s of hours in tracking everything down and designing, this is a great oppertunity for someone to say alot of time and money!!! There is less than 100 miles on the diff and chain and about 1000 miles on the brakes (still in great shape). I have 1250.00 in the lsd, 1000.00 in machine work and plates, and 600.00 in the brakes and axles and chain, so all in all, around 2850.00. I'll ship it to you for a fraction of that! Email me at andrewkeisler@aol.com for more info and pics, thanks.