Liked: 0

Default DSR Sports Racer Forum help

I have been trying to get on the Sports Racer Forum and just get a bunch of YUKU ads but can't get to the forum. Can anyone else maybe help me out. Did the URL change?

I know it is not an APEX problem but many of the same users seem to use both forums.

Thanks
    Todd

Contributing Member
    Liked: 17

Default Sportsracer.net

Yuku seems to be uncooperative for some today.

Try this:

http://dsrforum.yuku.com/directory

Liked: 0

Thanks,

I will try it.

I really hate the software they use. I don't go there very often because is has so many software issues.

Originally I signed up on that YUKU using my brand new work e-mail address and within two days of signing up, I got spammed so bad I had to have my e-mail changed. In order to test to see if YUKU was the problem, our e-mail guy setup a virgin account and then signed up for YUKU. the same thing happened. They need better software. I will read but not post there.

Liked: 11

I've really been hoping we could add a Xsr section to Apex. They are really just bodied formula cars and we often run in the same groups...

This site/platform is just 1,000x better then Yuckoo
    Sean O'Connell
    1996 RF96 FC
    1996 RF96 FB
    2004 Mygale SJ04 Zetec

Liked: 210

If you have your browser set to the wrong resolution or, you have less then a FULL SCREEN browser window, all of the REAL Forum stuff gets shoved way off the screen down below.

Try going to a full screen browser window or, scroll down. Yes, it din't usta have that problem
    CREW for Jeff 89 Reynard or Flag & Comm.

Thread Information