• Recent Forum Posts

gtwiss

Dynamo and rectifier/regulator with a LiFE battery

I am wanting to run a small Kubota dynamo with a regulator/rectifier,
    and use this to charge a Lithium Iron battery. Has anyone done this and is

gtwiss 05.10.24, 2:19 PM Go to last post
    10rmotor

about breather tanks overflow

How big is the engine? 3L? At first glance 6L seems a bit small. How much oil are you running? Has this always been an issue or is this problem new?

10rmotor 05.10.24, 12:52 PM Go to last post
    R. Pare

Replacement PFC Rotors

Have the PFC rotors, and have made the drawings. Price should end up somewhere right around $200 each. I'm hoping to do decent sized batch so that the

R. Pare 05.10.24, 10:50 AM Go to last post
    gtwiss

SSR Atlantic wheels

I have a set of Swift Db4 wheels. One of the rears has
    a Bend on the rim at the outer edge. The seat still
    runs true.

$1000

gtwiss 05.10.24, 10:30 AM Go to last post
    DaveW

My Handling issues , figured it out after Summit Point

The swaybar links will need to be ~1 " longer to compensate for the new location. I used the original links and threaded on a through-threaded extension

DaveW 05.10.24, 10:27 AM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social