Liked: 0

Default need brake shoe help

i purchased a unknown chassis with a chaparral 340 motor. i can find no markings on the chassis to identify the manufacturer and find out what the rear end. the bell housing has the number 815015 on it and the brake is a bendix 3203010. the car has an orange county autocross sticker on it from 1987. the bendix site requires me to have a manufacturer of the vehicle and i cant get any further in my search. the drums are open to the inside and quite deep, it has 12 inch rims, and i am not sure what other information may help in this mystery. it is running and ready to but i need rear brake shoes....can anyone help?

Liked: 111

Sounds like pictures are going to be quite necessary.

No drums on an F5. No 12" wheels on and F5. Maybe it started life as one, but not now.

Pictures.

Liked: 0

i was trying but not sure how to post pictures. i thought it was a old formula 440 but the engine is too small. is it possible it may be a CSR or DSR from the 70's? drove it today and broke the very old belt and the clutch did not work very well. was much slower than i thought it would be. i will try to get some pictures out there

Liked: 611

Default Brake shoes

I can have the old shoe's re-lined with KFP Magnum brake material. Much like I do for F/Vee.
    Keith
    Averill Racing Stuff, Inc.
    www.racing-stuff.com
    248-585-9139

Thread Information