Thread: Ralt F399

Liked: 0

Default Ralt F399

Hello everyone. I am trying to contact the person here in the States who purchased a Ralt F399 from Steve Ward recently. Has anyone else heard or know about this car, what the persons plans are? I would like to get the contact information for this person. Thanks.

BTW: I asked Steve at Ralt but have not heard from him.

Thanks,

JB
    JB

Default Ralt F3

Just curious, is that the car that won the US F3 championship the last year? My guess is yes. If so, I may be able to direct you to a couple of people who are close to that car.

Rob Poma

Default Ralt F399

Rob,
    Not sure but certainly similar. The car in question was offered for sale by Steve directly from Ralt but not sure if the car was in the UK or here. If you can hook me up I'll follow up with them. Thanks for the help.

JB
    JB

Default Ralt F3

The championship winning car was available a year or so ago, but was sold around the first of this year. I spoke with Dave McMillan at Duesenberg Racing about it and another Dallara F3 car that was for sale. Give Dave McMilan a call at Duesenberg Racing in Indianapolis.

Default Ralt F399

Rob,
    Thanks, I'll start with Dave then.

JB
    JB

Thread Information