Liked: 0

Default Ewc News 04/27/05

Entry forms for the 2005 FF/CFF East vs West Challenge series openers May 28/29 at Grattan Raceway Park began arriving in the mail today. If you don't receive yours in a day or two, Kendra Green is the registrar. Kendra's phone number is (616)875-8992 and her e-mail is pwgreen@centurytel.net. I also expect the entry form will eventually be posted on the Western Michigan Region website. The URL is http://www.wmr-scca.org

More good news on the sponsor front. Adams Racing will be donating a case of synthetic motor oil to the Saturday evening prize drawing. Also, Hoosier Racing Tire is back in 2005. The Hoosier EWC contingency award program is a $200 product certificate for first place and a $100 product certificate for second. At the end of the season, Hoosier is awarding $600, $300, and $100 in cash to the top three drivers in FF and CFF points. Remember: to be eligible for EWC end of season awards, you must be present at races on both sides of the lake. Eligibility and redemption details are still being worked out. Dave Garner at Hoosier Tire Midwest - Plymouth will be administering the Hoosier EWC contingency program. Dave can be reached at (574)936-8344 or hoosiertireguy@netscape.net

Enter early and enter often. The more entries WMR has during early registration, the more reserved paddock space they will set aside for the EWC. The Friday test day is now only 30 days and counting....

Steve Beeler, de facto EWC commisioner
    Lola T-540 HU44
    home: (734)416-8865 sbeeler@wowway.com
    office: (313)390-1818 sbeeler@ford.com

Default First EWC Entry

I faxed my entry form in earlier today...and was the first FF/CFF entry. I kept a blank hard copy so I can fax an entry form to anyone who needs one. My contact info is listed below.

Steve Beeler, de facto EWC commissioner
    Lola T-540 HU44

Default Grattan

My entry is leaving today.
    What is the test day schedule and price for a full day?
    Brian Duncan<br />Indy Region

Default Grattan Test Day Info

Brian:

If my memory serves me correctly, it is $120 for a Grattan Friday test day before a regional weekend. The track gates open at 8 AM with first car on the track at 9 AM. The track is open unti (I think) 4 PM with an hour lunch break. See you there.

Steve

Default Grattan E W C entry form link

Here is the link to the Western Michigan Region web site for the Grattan entry form .pdf file:

http://www.wmr-scca.org/1documents/1...race1entry.pdf

Again, please get your entries in as soon as possible so that we can get the reserved paddock to our satisfaction. Space at Grattan is tight...

Steve Beeler, de facto EWC commissioner
    Lola T-540 HU44

Default Im In!

Faxed my entry form to Kendra today. See you soon. Gary
    Gary Payne
    St Louis

Thread Information