Liked: 11

Wanted To Buy Looking for Two Seat SR3 under 25k

Looking for a good running and decently maintained SR3 with two seats... Can be right or left hand drive, does not need to be paddle shift, high downforce cars are preferred.

There was a 2006 that was all carbon fiber for sale for 17k, but I missed out on the deal as someone had already placed a deposit on the car.

My total budget is 25k including shipping to Tennessee.

Robert
    gtdiesel@gmail.com

Liked: 16

I would love to see the all carbon car. I owned one of the 4 carbon bodied early SR3's

Not sure how familiar you are with Radicals but a 20k Radical will absolutely cost you a fortune to make it a reliable running car.
    RFR F1000 chassis #1

3. The following 2 users liked this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Adriancnh View Post
    I would love to see the all carbon car. I owned one of the 4 carbon bodied early SR3's

Not sure how familiar you are with Radicals but a 20k Radical will absolutely cost you a fortune to make it a reliable running car.
    Here is the car that sold for $17k

https://radicalsportscarregistry.com...orce-bodywork/

There is another with a brand new engine and GDU for $26k that I have messaged the guy about but have not heard back yet... The biggest issue with that one is it is about 2000 miles from me.

https://radicalsportscarregistry.com...e-dean-engine/
    Last edited by gt_diesel; 05.22.24 at 2:07 PM. Reason: updated link

Also, was yours number 255?

it is also currently for sale for $26,500

I was going to message about that one, but I am not sure about the logistics of getting it from Canada. But it appears that decent cars do come up from time to time for the price I am looking.

And I do agree, maintenance can be pricey... lol.

https://www.racing.ca/?section=view_...on+Fibre+Model

Liked: 16

Quote Originally Posted by gt_diesel View Post
    Also, was yours number 255?

it is also currently for sale for

I was going to message about that one, but I am not sure about the logistics of getting it from Canada. But it appears that decent cars do come up from time to time for the price I am looking.

And I do agree, maintenance can be pricey... lol.

https://www.racing.ca/?section=view_...on+Fibre+Model
    Yes, that's my old car. It has a really clean/straight chassis with new brakes, HD shafts and low hr GDU. The guy drove it once since I had it. Has a stock Gen 1 Busa with low hours and billet transmission gears but still those gen 1 motors don't last. (Transmission issues)

Make sure you get one with a gen 2 motor
    RFR F1000 chassis #1

Thread Information