Liked: 0

Wanted To Buy Complete nose and wing late model vd

Looking for good used fiberglass nose and complete front wing, late model VD gen one or gen two

Doug Rocco
    dougrocco46@gmail.com

Liked: 31

Hi Doug, I have a complete all new front wing assembly, including flaps and endplates that I bought from Brad a couple of years ago but didn't get to use due to Covid restrictions. Part of a much larger spares list (wheels/a-arms/rear wing assembly and side pods) that I need to make the effort to photograph and put up for sale as recently sold the car.
    Actually going over to the raceshop tonight if you are interested and want photographs, but as mentioned entirely new just has holes drilled so that it could be fitted straight onto the car. Note it is the new narrower version that needs the shock cover that is narrower at the front than the original 03 and later nose boxes.
    Best to drop me an email at brentgilkes7@hotmail.com rather than on this site as will see it sooner.
    Regards
    Brent

Thread Information