Liked: 5

Default Stohr WF-1 Race car and WF-1 garage clean out sale

Stohr WF-1
    Race car garage cleanout sale: one price takes it all:
    Stohr WF-1 with 07-08 Suzuki 1000 dry sump GDRE stock motor with 1 hour run time
    Aim EV0-4 fully sensored data system with Lambda and ECU data and Aim Smarty cam. Spare new Smarty camera, 2 spare brake pressure sensors, 7 spare patch cables, 2 oil pressure sensors, several other misc. sensors, Complete wiring diagram of the data system and Evo4 user manual.
    Flat Shifter Expert paddle shifter, no lift upshifts and blipped down shift
    3 sets of wheels, one set BBS on the car with 45 minutes run time on R 25 Hoosiers, BBS with Hoosier scoffs and one set of Hoosier rain tires.
    HRP rear wing, original Stohr WF-1 floor
    Brembo big brake kit with Tilton adjustable pedal/master cylinder set, rebuild master cylinder kits and spare Cobalt Friction brake pads.
    Quaife diff.
    Transponder, non-subscription, wired in.
    Front and rear lift jacks
    Front and rear sprockets and chain. Counter shaft sprockets: 2/17, 2/16, 2/15 with 3 spare sprocket nuts and washers. Rear sprockets: 44, 45, 3/46 and 48 tooth. New RK 530 and DID gold 120 link chain and master links. Other misc. used chain to fit sprocket combinations.
    New Lithium-Ion (2.6 lbs.) battery and charger, spare Lithium-ion battery
    Front suspension update with new uprights and lower suspension A arms.
    Currently has carbon fiber springs in the front, with spares. Four sets of springs, 1000, 2/1400 and 1500, all 4 inches in length.

More Spares
    07-08 Suzuki GSXR 1000 dry sump motor at George’s for refresh with injectors and ecu or can be included.
    Repaired WF-1 front splitter.
    Jigs for upper and lower front and rear Arms. Spare front upper and left rear lower A arms. All with Heim joints installed.
    3 starters, Starter disconnect kit, 2 clutch packs, 2 voltage regulator, 3 countershaft covers, 2 fuel pumps, spare 14 lb. radiator cap, 2 main electrical shutoff switches, 2 fuel filters, 9 CV joints, various control cables, spreader bars for rear spar, electric water pump, overflow can fit in the spar.
    Spare Dry sump tank
    07-08 Suzuki ECU, 4 coil plugs, 4 thermostats, header gaskets, new set of spark plugs NGK CR9E1A, other misc. Suzuki engine parts.
    2 complete trap door wet sump pans for Suzuki GSXR 1000
    Radiator as used in the Stohr F1000, also a WF-1 radiator needing repair.
    WF-1 oil cooler and smaller oil cooler for dry sump motors both just returned from cleaning with tags and plugs still in them.
    2 pairs of hydraulic spring collars with repair parts, one pair on the rear shocks
    2 first generation WF-1 front uprights and 2 lower A arms.
    1 WF-1 Updated repaired left front upright with spindle and center lock nut.
    Motorola radio set, two Motorola P1225 radios with chargers, earbuds, mic, all wiring, antenna, and grounding plate. Heavy duty case
    $40,000 takes it all. Not interested in selling individual parts one at a time. I would die before everything is sold
    Don’t make an offer unless you are willing to take it all. Dick Boggs 425 941 2864 Bdboggs@aol.com I am located 30 minutes North of Seattle in Marysville, WA.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Racerex1; 12.08.21 at 1:24 PM.

Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 649

Gents;

A smoking deal. I mean this car and package is magnificently in every respect.

Dick, GLWS.
    V/r

Iverson

Liked: 51

Default More Pics

With a standard lens if you have one :-)
    Also what year is it / serial # ?

Hi Dick !!!

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Default Stohr WF-1 Race car and WF-1 garage clean out sale

Quote Originally Posted by mjaremko View Post
    with a standard lens if you have one :-)
    also what year is it / serial # ?

Hi dick !!!
    wf-1 0010

Default Wf-1

Mark

Send me an email address and I will send you more pictures

Dick Boggs Bdboggs@aol.com

Liked: 13

Default Stohr WF-1 for sale

Wanting to know if car is still available, If so, can anyone suggest a transport company?

Thanks,
    Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCO View Post
    Wanting to know if car is still available, If so, can anyone suggest a transport company?

Thanks,
    Bronco
    Yes, car is still available. If do a search on this site or goggle you will find recommended transport companies.

Dick

Default Stohr WF-1 Race car and garage clean out sale

Send me an email and I can send you a Power Point Presentation with more pictures.

Dick

Default Stohr WF-1 Race car and garage clean out sale

Send me an email and I can send you a Power Point Presentation with more pictures.<br><br>Dick

Default Wf-1

New pictures added on this posting and if want the other Power Point presentation with the body off I need an email address.

Thanks for the requests

Dick Boggs

Default New Pictures WF-1

Scroll down on the original posting for all the new pictures.

Dick Boggs

Default Stohr WF-1 and garage cleanout sale

Quote Originally Posted by Racerex1 View Post
    Scroll down on the original posting for all the new pictures.

Dick Boggs
    I CONTINUE TO GET 10-20 HITS PER DAY ON THE AD WHICH INDICATES INTEREST, BUT NOT THE WAY THE AD IS CONFIGURED. Over 3500 to date Stohr Wf-1 with 07-08 stock GDRE Suzuki 1000 dry sump motor with an hour run time. Spare 07-8 Suzuki 1000 dry sump motor at George's for a refresh with injectors and ecu. With the dry sump system it will be include in the price at a value of $4000.00. Aim EV0-4 fully sensored data system with Lambda and ECU data, Aim Smarty camera. Complete wiring diagram and EVO-4 manual. Flat Shifter Expert paddle shifter, no lift full throttle upshifts and blipped down shifts. Only use the clutch to get the car moving from paddock or pre-grind. No lift upshift means just that, you paddle shift at max rpm, and on downshift it automatically revs the motor to match engine speed enough without upsetting the cars forward motion. Rev limiter built into the ecu at 12,500 rpm. 3 sets of center lock wheels, one BBS set on the car with 45 minutes run time on R25 Hoosiers, BBS with scoffs and one set with Hooiser rains. HRP dual element rear wing and original Stohr WF-1 floor. Brembo big brake kit with Tilton TE-72-903 adjustable pedal box/78 master cylinder setup. Quaife diff. Transponder, non-subscription, wired in. Front and rear lift jacks and handles. Front and rear sprockets and chain as noted in prior post. Currently carbon fiber springs in the front, with spares to increase or decrease spring rate, steel springs 2/100, 2/1400 and 2/1500. Hydraulic spring collars on the rear shocks. Log books and Homologation papers and complete books on setup, results and improvements. Everything you need to race the car except racing gas. As a package $35,000.00 Dick Boggs 425-941 2864 bdboggs@aol.com If you have followed the ad I have PPP that can be emailed but they require that your email provider is providing you with enough band width to receive it.

Dislike

Liked: 295

What is the output of the engine please?

Liked: 233

Quote Originally Posted by t walgamuth View Post
    What is the output of the engine please?
    Stock 07-08 GSXR I would expect is in the ballpark of 170rwhp.

-Mark
    Mark Uhlmann
    Vancouver, Canada
    '12 Stohr WF1

Default Gsxr hp

Quote Originally Posted by lowside67 View Post
    Stock 07-08 GSXR I would expect is in the ballpark of 170rwhp.

-Mark
    A stock one with George's ECU should be close to 180hp. I have had George do a buildt 07-08 motor at 202 HP .

George Dean also has You Tube postings. Go take a look, its very interesting.

He did a friends 05-06 with head shave and got 186 HP.

Dick

Liked: 13

Default WF1 and Garage cleanout

Hi Dick,
    Sent you a PM

Default WF-1 and garage cleanout sale

Entire package sold pending receipt of funds.

Thread Information