Contributing Member
    Liked: 78

Default 38’ gooseneck Featherlite with living room

Trailer has a diesel generator and 50 gallon tank for it. The generator has 350 hours and is worth maybe $5,000 it self. A/C with heat coils in both garage and living room. Microwave and fridge in living room. Good tires and brakes. No dents or tears in the skin.
    The floor in the garage is 25’ wall to tail. The bench takes up 30”. The room is 15’. The length from tip to tail is 40’ or 41’. Keep in mind the 50 gallon fuel tank and generator box are up some room so it is a one car deal without any sort of ramp setup. Width inside is 8’ and height inside is 7’.
    i bought this as part of a package a week ago and towed it 2500 miles without any problem and the bed and heater saved me a lot of time and money getting back to the San Francisco Bay Area.
    Great trailer and having a warm or cool place to hangout at the track is sweet but it’s overkill for what racing I’ll be doing.
    Ive found no problems with it and the gooseneck is great. It has a hydraulic ram for disconnecting and connecting
    it is titled as a 1993.
    I have not had the time to unload all the stuff in it but I’ll throw in all the tie down stuff.
    i would deliver it up to 500 miles for a dollar a mile.
    The seller thought it is worth $13k. I have no idea of the value but I want to move it so let’s start the haggling at @ $12,000.
    contact me at metrocab@pacbell.net. Or leave a message on 415-305-1575
    Last edited by Richard Hybels; 11.28.19 at 5:06 PM.
    Hybels

Contributing Member
    Liked: 78

Default I have a deposit on trailer

Sold through Facebook group Race trailers and Toters.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Hybels View Post
    Trailer has a diesel generator and 50 gallon tank for it. The generator has 350 hours and is worth maybe $5,000 it self. A/C with heat coils in both garage and living room. Microwave and fridge in living room. Good tires and brakes. No dents or tears in the skin.
    The floor in the garage is 25’ wall to tail. The bench takes up 30”. The room is 15’. The length from tip to tail is 40’ or 41’. Keep in mind the 50 gallon fuel tank and generator box are up some room so it is a one car deal without any sort of ramp setup. Width inside is 8’ and height inside is 7’.
    i bought this as part of a package a week ago and towed it 2500 miles without any problem and the bed and heater saved me a lot of time and money getting back to the San Francisco Bay Area.
    Great trailer and having a warm or cool place to hangout at the track is sweet but it’s overkill for what racing I’ll be doing.
    Ive found no problems with it and the gooseneck is great. It has a hydraulic ram for disconnecting and connecting
    it is titled as a 1993.
    I have not had the time to unload all the stuff in it but I’ll throw in all the tie down stuff.
    i would deliver it up to 500 miles for a dollar a mile.
    The seller thought it is worth $13k. I have no idea of the value but I want to move it so let’s start the haggling at @ $12,000.
    contact me at metrocab@pacbell.net. Or leave a message on 415-305-1575
    Hybels

Thread Information