Liked: 30

Wanted To Buy Various March 76B Parts

I'm starting a push to hopefully have my March 76B ready to hopefully start testing next spring and would really like 'chat' to anyone who has been through the restoration of a March 75-76-77B so we could perhaps share notes, stories, resources etc.

I'm also missing some parts and wonder if anyone has some items sitting around that they might like to part with. Some of the parts I'm missing are:

Rear Wing
    Engine Frames
    Bell housing/Adaptor Plate
    Nose Frame
    Engine mounts (Side of the block to engine frame)
    March F.Atl wheels
    Gearbox End Cover with wing mount.

I have drawings of most of these parts and if I can't find them will have to make them. Some have been re-created and are available new.

I'd also be interested in almost any 76B parts, FT200 parts, bodywork etc, to start building a spares inventory.

Please contact me if you have any parts, or would like to discuss past experiences with working on one of these cars. I'd also be interested if anyone has any basic set-up information.

Thanks in advance.

Ian
    SoCal
    949-291-9518
    Last edited by ianashdown; 11.07.16 at 9:08 PM.

Default March 76B

Apologies for posing in the wrong section.

Ian

Liked: 273

Ian
    I ran a 76B back in the late 70's early 80's. There was a guy in Sun Valley Ca. by the name of Rick Crease, best fabricator I've ever known. He was basically Marc Banners competitor back then.

Crease had a collection of March parts just short of the factory. Rick is still around and his shop is called TRI C Engineering.

Wish I still had that car, best flat bottom car I've ever driven.
    Gary Hickman
    Edge Engineering Inc
    FB #76

Liked: 0

Default march parts

Have many parts - could share info. j_byron22@yahoo.com
    j_byron22@yahoo.com

Liked: 47

Default March Wheels

I've got a set of the original March mag wheels ... (2) 8" fronts and (2) 12" rears. These may be sports racer rims.

Default March Parts

Hi,

A few basic dimensions would probably help identify if they would be suitable or not and some pictures would be great too.

Many thanks,

Ian

Liked: 80

if you can track down tim fortner he would be a great source of info.

Liked: 7

Still looking? I have an FT200 post style wing mount casting (I will get casting # tonite) , a banana wing (it's even yellow) on a post, mag bell housing, used billet motor mounts, and a bunch of Gotti /Jongbloed wheel centers and rim halves. Let me know what you may be interested in and I will get you some details.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default March 76B

PM Sent.

Thank you,

Ian

Thread Information