Liked: 83

Default SVRA Race Entry Lists?

Can't seem to find links on SVRA site for race entry lists. Seems like they would want that easily clickable so we can see who's going and maybe trigger our own entries.

Am I missing something? Anyone know how to get to an as-it-builds entry list? In particular I'm interested in the list for Watkins Glen VGP and VIR Gold Cup.

David

Liked: 482

Go under "Events"
    Then click "2016 US Vintage..." By Watkins Glen
    Scroll down and you'll see entry lists by name and group.

Liked: 482

Note: those usually aren't updated real time. Sometimes just a few days before the event. VIR has no list yet. So, for you purpose it is kinda pointless...

Liked: 83

Default Nope, not timely

I got a nice note back from Kim (SVRA) telling me the Glen list was up and the VIR list would be up soon. It would be nice to see it build, I think.

I'd certainly be interested in any kind of track report from the FFs running the Glen this weekend.

DK

Liked: 500

Default Glen

The first practice session this afternoon was rained out.
    Roland Johnson
    San Diego, Ca

Thread Information