Liked: 97

Sadly I find it necessary to sell my FE car. It is a very nice car with a brand new fuel cell that is a lot of fun to drive. I just need the money for other things this year so if I drive I will have to rent something. It comes with 3 sets of wheels however one front wheel is bent from hitting something. Rain tires, spare clutch, Trans assembly tool, Aim Micron Dash, New belts and other small misc stuff. 30 weekends since new. I am the third owner. Very nice car. $30,000. I would consider prepping the car for southeast races for the right person.
    Located 20 minutes from Daytona Speedway.
    Skip Weld

I should add that I might consider a street car trade at blackbook value or maybe an inexpensive FF, FC, etc.
    It really is a great car and should be a lot of fun the the new series!
    Skip
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bill Bonow; 04.04.16 at 9:47 PM.

2. The following 5 users liked this post:

Default FE GP4 series

This car is perfect for the new GP4 series schedule announced today by SCCA Pro. for the south, west, or north. I would also consider preparing and renting it for this series for qualified drivers. It really has been well maintained and is very nice. Quick also!
    Skip

Liked: 804

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Weld View Post
    .... the new GP4 series schedule announced today by SCCA Pro.
    ???? another Secret Car Club of America deal ??? google comes up blank

Liked: 502

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus7 View Post
    ???? another Secret Car Club of America deal ??? google comes up blank
    Yeah, what is it?

Classifieds Super License dsmithwc04's Avatar
    Liked: 178

It's been heavily promoted by sending info through emails to only the FE owners/drivers. I'm sure something will be posted soon.
    I race communist race cars.

"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling, there are rules." - Walter Sobchak

Classifieds Super License BeerBudgetRacing's Avatar
    Liked: 1262

The first race was at Daytona and had 8 entries. The next one is Road Atlanta around July 23rd. After that is Daytona August 6th and I will be able to rent the car for that Daytona race and the others that follow. There is both prize money and awards from SCCA in the form of credits on parts. It is a very nice deal and the racing is good.
    In the original ad it says that one front wheel is bent. That has been fixed and is mounted on one of the rains.
    Sadly I really do need to sell it or rent it.
    It is a great car for an upcoming great series.
    Skip Weld

Liked: 11

Default sent you san email

s o l d
    Quote Originally Posted by skip weld View Post
    sadly i find it necessary to sell my fe car. It is a very nice car with a brand new fuel cell that is a lot of fun to drive. I just need the money for other things this year so if i drive i will have to rent something. It comes with 3 sets of wheels however one front wheel is bent from hitting something. Rain tires, spare clutch, trans assembly tool, aim micron dash, new belts and other small misc stuff. 30 weekends since new. I am the third owner. Very nice car. $30,000. I would consider prepping the car for southeast races for the right person.
    Located 20 minutes from daytona speedway.
    Skip weld

i should add that i might consider a street car trade at blackbook value or maybe an inexpensive ff, fc, etc.
    It really is a great car and should be a lot of fun the the new series!
    Skip
    Last edited by egordon1; 11.10.16 at 6:00 PM. Reason: sold !!!

Thread Information