Liked: 2

Wanted To Buy Formula Continental or F2000

I'm looking to buy a Fc or f2000 car as a roller or slider please let me know what you have.

Liked: 0

I have a RF932000 that I was going to convert to Formula 1000 and the mechanic flaked. I would be willing to let the car go for next to nothing. (Think $1,000). Let me know if you are interested. I have many of the parts for the conversion as well but I am going to sell those separately.

Jason
    949-636-8113

Liked: 121

Wish I lived just a bit closer.

Liked: 11

Default text pics to 561-722-8629 or post pls

Quote Originally Posted by Unfortunately, I'm done. View Post
    I have a RF932000 that I was going to convert to Formula 1000 and the mechanic flaked. I would be willing to let the car go for next to nothing. (Think $1,000). Let me know if you are interested. I have many of the parts for the conversion as well but I am going to sell those separately.

Jason
    949-636-8113
    text or post pics

Thread Information