Liked: 0

Default Wanted - 13x8 and 13x10 BBS or OZ Wheels

Working on a project and looking for a set of 13x8 and 13x10 wheels. There may be some people out there who have extra fronts and rears from these formula cars. Have been looking at 3-piece wheels to obtain reasonable backspace for the project, but have found that the 1-piece wheels for these cars in the 8" and 10" widths have the desired dimension that would work well. I can use different drive pin patterns (believe the patterns are somewhat the same with different drive pin diameters - you guys are the experts on this and correct me if needed) What is the weight difference between the aluminum and magnesium wheels? If someone has a decent set of wheels as spares or are cleaning out the trailer, let me know what you have - condition, size, drive pin setup, backspace, price, finish, etc. Thanks.

Liked: 101

Default bbs rims

I have two bbs 13x10 rims they work on a ralt 5 and 41
    will these work?
    Dee

Default BBS Wheels

E-mail sent regarding the Ralt RT5 BBS Wheels.

Default Wheels Found

I have acquired the wheels necessary to work with. Thanks to all for advice and help in making the decision.

Thread Information