Liked: 0

Default 2004 PFM like new, large new spares

I have a 2004 PFM that is like new with a combination of only 10 track days / club events EVER. A great club or track day beauty. I'm selling because I am finally realizing my old age and just cant muster up the drive to get out and use the car. My 2005 20ft enclosed Interstate trailer is also for sale with new tires, tire rack, spare & trailer goodies.

The car and details are featured on this provided link from which I purchased the car:

http://rlcracing.com/classified-ads/pro_mazda.html

DO NOT CONTACT THROUGH THE ABOVE LINK

Again I have not used or driven the car, it is as purchased in the link. I Will sell the car,trailer and all listed/shown spares for $58K would consider a part trade for something interesting. Not interested in junk or projects. Please read the link add and advise any further questions to:

Mike@capps.com

Thanks
    Last edited by Hohndo; 06.27.13 at 1:42 PM.

Bump, new lower price. Thanks

Bump. Dropping the price again. This car is in like new condition and only has 10 total club/test days on it. I have realized that I'm too old and don't have the time nor space to keep all the toys I have.

$52500.00 for everything.

Default mazda

ok
    Last edited by promod; 07.22.13 at 3:38 PM. Reason: to late to buy

Car is sold. Thanks

Thread Information