What is the car count? I am really not sure. As of Tuesday afternoon, I have only heard from 13 FF/CFF drivers. I'm sure there will be a nice field but there clearly will not be enough cars to split the FV/F500s out of the race group.

Will EWC photo gallery posters be available? Yes. Unless there is another blackout or similar catastrophe, I'll have them with me at the track on Saturday only. Stop by the Lindstrand Motorsports trailer after the last checker of the day on Saturday.

Will there be a prize drawing. Yes. Thanks to the blackout, I have some stuff left over from Road America. Again, be at the Lindstrand Motorsports trailer after the last checker on Saturday.

Will there be a tech talk. Yes and no. There will be a talk but it will be business related: the 2004 EWC business plan. There was not much "versus" in this year's EWC. We need to understand why so few people towed through Chicago to race on the other side of the lake. The talk will also be at the Lindstrand Motorsports trailer after Saturday's last checker. This is an important topic so please attend if at all possible.

Will there be a reserved paddock? Probably not. Because of all the rain and late access to the track, I am not going to press Ohio Valley Region to rope off space for FF/CFF. If the situation changes later this week, the location will be available at registration.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Mid-Ohio. Have a safe tow.

Steve Beeler
Lola T-540 HU44
home: (734)416-8865 thebeelers@peoplepc.com
office: (313)390-1818 sbeeler@ford.com