Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1988 Swift DB4

Liked: 1

I'm really surprised that this car has not sold.

The DB4 is a great car. It can be raced in Vintage, SCCA, or Pro Atlantic events. With carbs it has a significant weight advantage over the Swift 008/014/016 cars. And it is faster than an FB for half the purchase price.

Someone needs to buy this car and get it back on track!

Liked: 126

I've thought about this car, but I already have two racecars. A third one would be too much for my wife! Now if someone wants an RF93, I'd be about a third of the way there in cost.

Liked: 24

Sweet very sweet car...

Liked: 95

Default Offers

Yes it is a very nice car. I'm biased of course because I and my crew built it. ut when you take the time to split all the 3pc wheels and you take all the pipes and reposition them so that they are exactly in line from the pump to the recieving end and all the other fiddly stuff that nobody does if they are just selling it .
    The truth is the best offer I have had is 20k. There hasn't been a decent FF that hasn't sold for more than that. People say oh it's the market (true enough) just wait it will sell. I can promise you if somebody bought it for the new pro series it will not finish last that's for sure. Take it over an 008. No offence to those owners I just know this car. Just not able to market it to the right guy maybe. Sign me frustrated.
    JIM (2006 GLC CFC Champion)

Liked: 279

Still Available? if so, PM me with a contact number and a good time to call.

Liked: 95

Car is available... PM sent.
    JIM (2006 GLC CFC Champion)

Liked: 22

Car is on it's way to FLA as I write this.

Honestly, it was harder to watch it leave than I thought. A true labour of love I guess.
    Corey Collins

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information