View Poll Results: -POLL- How many hours do you spend per week?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-3 Hours

5 27.78%
  • 4-7 Hours

10 55.56%
  • 8-11 Hours

2 11.11%
  • 12-15 Hours

1 5.56%
    Liked: 447

Just out of curiosity, how many hours do you guys spend practicing for the Tuesday night events?
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Liked: 0

obviously,by my qualifying and finishing postions,not enough.
    there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

For road america.. i spent 2.5 hours practicing..then an hour of racing online with the boys.....

Phx I didn't have as much time... but ended up playin on sunday before i left for mid ohio for about 2 hours...

Oh - forgot... most of the time - I throw someone's setup on it..like Ricks... then drive it and tweak it.. then once I finish that - I typically only drive.

MM
    "Luck is when Opportunity meets Preparation"
    RaceDriver/Driver Coach
    Motorsport Enterprises Racing - www.GoTeamMER.com
    Marc's Fan site: http://www.themarcmillershow.com <-- Click it!

Liked: 210

<font color="green">Emeral City Racing<font color="black">

We have made a commitment to providing the masses with a starting point at each track (except fee-necks where ever-body was purty fast to start).

The reason being, the league drew many piloti's who were totally new to the SIM. In the belief that strong competition is better then no competition, our services are available to the generic pewblic.

Therefore, <font color="green">Emerald City Racing's<font color="black"> massive engineering staff which consists of Glad T. Rencher spends from 5 to 12 hours per week analyizing Pi-Dash info.

The on track feed-it-back from Maestro Dumfooly is worthless in these matters. Only through a series of initially gigantus changes then infinitesimal things do we come up with something the Dum Fool can manuever around the track.

The publication of a base-line setup does not occur until we have a reasonably drivable car. This usually happens no later then Thursday or Friday night before the race. The weekend is spent in trying to get il Piloti Dumfooly to drive better.

How is this possible you say? Well,<font color="green">Emeral City Racing<font color="black"> does not have a 'normal life'.

No female to appease, little outside activity in the late evenings beyond food and beverage, a new D/SR car build (about 1/2 done) that is on semi-hold awaiting parts/funding - - - donations of uprights, brakes, steering racks are welcome and, of course, money accepted

[size="1"][ May 19, 2003, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: rickb99 ][/size]
    CREW for Jeff 89 Reynard or Flag & Comm.

~ applys female repellent to Dumfooly ~

If some chick ever gets her hooks into Rick Gary will be lost for setup help [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I believe I am one of those mentioned in another post about having trouble staying on the Track. Between you and Bob I am slowly coming to grips with a car that has about 350 horsepower less and requires completely different driving techniques. Rick, you and Bob have been great Teachers and I am your grateful Student!
    Gary

[size="1"][ May 20, 2003, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Gary Hoorn ][/size]

Gary, Rick sound like a perfect candidate for "Trainz"

You like Model Railroading, Rick??
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Bob Oster aka Bobo88

Liked: 210

can you race the trains?

Actually that would be interesting to see... a little relaxation from the velocity of the Un-famous Dumfooly F2000 machine
    CREW for Jeff 89 Reynard or Flag & Comm.

Thread Information