Liked: 0

Default SCCA Enterprises new Technical Manager is....

Dear Customers,

It is with GREAT excitement that SCCA Enterprises is announcing today that effective February 1st 2010 11 time Champion (including 7 Runoffs victories) Mike Davies is our new Technical Manager. Mike will have full control over part changes and compliance. He will also work alongside our Engine Program Manager, Shannon Snow, on new engine program projects.

I have known Mike well for a few years now and known of him for many many years. It is really exciting to have such an accomplished racer, engineer and as well as data and calibration expert join our team. I am also excited for Jerry Oleson, our Parts Manager, who has had to wait for my support when needing to discuss technical changes and sourcing for last few years. Jerry will also benefit from Mike’s intimate knowledge of the SRF and FE products and tuning.

Mike will continue to work with Inspire Motorsports, a Customer Service Representative, in fully supporting their IMSA Lites customers at those events. I will have Mike focused on new projects, current part issues and the development of new compliance processes, tools and techniques. On the compliance side I look at it as having “the fox guard the hen house”. Rules clean ups, and new products are also discussions and projects I will enjoy working alongside Mike.

Selfishly, I am thrilled to get the technical projects off my desk and focus on exciting new opportunities such as OEM partnerships, new cars, expanded marketing efforts and supporting our new Pro Series. SCCA Enterprises has more new opportunities available to us than ever before and we needed not just a Technical Manager, but THE BEST Technical Manager we could find. I sincerely believe that Mike Davies is that person!

Sincerely,
    Erik Skirmants
    President and CEO
    SCCA Enterprises
    Sincerely,
    Erik Skirmants
    SCCA Enterprises

Liked: 53

Mike is a good friend of mine, and I can assure you that Erik is right; he IS the THE BEST Technical Manager that can be found ! I'm very happy for him . This is good for Enterprises and its customers.

Erik, you better let Mike come out to eat with us when he's at the track...and you can come too...
    Paul Schneider SEDiv FE 73
    www.facebook.com/paulschneiderracing

Classifieds Super License John Robinson II's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Congrats to Mike and Erik. My Dad was Mike's SCCA driving school instructor way back in the day. Mike has been around a long time and been very successful. All involved with Enterprises will benefit.
    John

Thread Information