Liked: 0

I have a RF84 Van Dieman that was originaly a
    ff1600 and now is a FF2000.Just wandering if there are others out there.I have seen 1 ff1600 from Cincy but that is it.
    Lee

I have a friend in Pensacola, FL. with an RF84 FF. I can dig up his e-mail address if you would like to contact him.
    Topper
    Dallara F394 F3
    Swift SE-3 FC sold

Contributing Member D.T. Benner's Avatar
    Liked: 2

I had one a long time ago. Chassis number 180. If anyone has that car today I'd like to hear from them. Darrell [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Liked: 47

I am just finishing up a conversion of an RF84 from a 1600 to a 2000 (Chassis #789). I am located in Southern California, and will race CFC with Cal Club and HSR. I'd love to get some set-up info, especially spring rates. I currently have newly rebuilt Bilsteins.

front - springs 275
    caster 41/2 to 5 deg.
    camber 2 1/2 to 3 deg.(read tire temp
    and tire wear)
    toe out 1/16 per side
    ride height 1 7/8'' bottom of front frame

rear - springs 400
    camber 1 1/2 to 2 deg. (again tire temps
    will tell)
    ride height 3 inches at rear of frame.
    My car has a wider rear susp. John Green did a 1:33 flat in the car first time in it at Mid-Ohio.
    It now has Reynard ride radiators (for side protection)even though they wiegh more but are intigrated with an undertray running back in to a rear difuser like the newer cars. I hope this helps and if you need anything just let me know.
    Lee

I am sorry I forgot rear toe !! 1/16 toe in
    front and rear to are per side for a total of 1/8th out at the front and 1/8th in at the rear.

I would ask John Green to add something I just know he is out there!! and has driven this car in anger as I have not yet had the pleasure but hope to very shortly.

John your turn here!!!!

Thread Information