Liked: 0

Default Pocono Double National, 2007

The pictures (all shot by my crew member John Kolb) are from last year. Some folks will find them interesting, starting with Page 4.

http://www.phillyscca.com/photogalle...lbum=15&page=4

Standard copyright-ish notice: All pics are the intellectual property of John Kolb. They may be used for non-commercial purposes only. For other use, please contact John for permission. PM me for full size (3072 x 2048) versions.

I'm just starting to sort through the 1800 pictures John took for 2008, so they won't be online for a while. [ rant ] I'm just not sure where they'll be posted - I'm completely fed up with TriRegion, so I have to decide if putting them on PhillySCCA.com constitutes support of TriRegion or just support of the website I run. [ /rant ]

Liked: 157

Lots of great shots from last year, thanks. Can't wait to see the 08 pictures.

At the track over the weekend I saw a small flyer type ad on a wall with the heading of something like "See pictures of your car on track the next day" and a website where you could see the pictures and I assume purchase them. I made a note of the site name but of course have forgotten it. Do you happen to know if that is John's site or what website the ad was for? It was not Roz's site.

Thanks.

Tom

Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Valet View Post
    Lots of great shots from last year, thanks. Can't wait to see the 08 pictures.

At the track over the weekend I saw a small flyer type ad on a wall with the heading of something like "See pictures of your car on track the next day" and a website where you could see the pictures and I assume purchase them. I made a note of the site name but of course have forgotten it. Do you happen to know if that is John's site or what website the ad was for? It was not Roz's site.

Thanks.

Tom
    I know the flyer you're talking about, but I also recall seeing it hanging in the bathrooms on Thursday night. When I saw it hanging there, I remember thinking that it must have been related to one of the TrackDays during the week. Based on the harassment John recieved about shooting pictures last weekend, I seriously doubt the people behind the flyer were allowed by TriRegion to take pictures.

John doesn't have a site - he just shoots pictures for fun & burns a few DVDs for some of the F500 folks (& the lone FV driver we know). I've been using John's pictures for the Philly Region website because our TriRegion reps don't provide them. My R.E. jumped through all the hoops to get John a Photographer's pass for the National this year, only to get screwed on Friday morning when John arrived at the track. I'm particularly annoyed because John went out and rented a better camera lense just for the weekend. Hence my hope that NJMP has a National or two on it's schedule next year so I can redirect my $$$.

There are also some more FF & FV shots here from the FunOne last year at The Glen: http://www.f500challenge.com/photo/t...ls.php?album=4 I didn't match names to car numbers from the results for that event, but I think a "Valet' car is in there.

I also have a bunch of pics from the Summit National and the Glen National this year that I haven't put online yet. I'll post links when I get them sorted out & online...
    Last edited by rudolphtg; 08.21.08 at 3:23 PM.

Thread Information