Liked: 0

Default Dick Rose?

I found a car on the west coast that I'm interested in buying. It was owned by Dick Rose who campaigned it in 2004 in F2000. it's an 03 VD zetec.

Anyone know where I can find results or photos?

Thanks!

-Ross
    Last edited by rbarna; 12.26.07 at 2:44 PM.
    2002 VD zetec

Liked: 24

Ross,
    Can't say I ever saw photos of Dick's white 03 zetec on the web. The cooperseries website is now gone where results were kept. When the car left for the west coast it had little time on the chassis and I don't recall Dick crashing out. Dicks results won't tell the capabilities of the car since he was out there to finish, have fun and roll the car back into the trailer.

Jason

Jason-

Thanks for the info, appreciate it. That confirms what I've heard from the current owner.

-Ross
    2002 VD zetec

Liked: 1

Should be able to find 2004 season pictures at Mark Windecker's great photo site. -Dave
    http://mwphoto.smugmug.com/Cars/117744

Ross,

Fire me an email as a reminder next week and I'll take a look around my archives, as I have results and pictures from the F2000 pro series (Cooper Series/US F2000) from when I started with the series in 1990s.

Cheers,
    Allan Craighead
    eFormulaCarNews.com Managing Editor
    (226) 808-9472 Cell
    acraighead@howdenmediagroup.com

Thread Information