Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do It Now!!!!

Liked: 1

Default expected time of decision

Does anyone know when to expect the official announcement on the decision to combine FE and FM?

Thanks

Liked: 1

So, if they do combine classes, so what. We still have our own points series via the FCM FE championship series, and we have our own national championship somewhere other than HP. I would look forward to haveing National championship race at Road Atlanta, Barbers, Road America, or some other great venue.

food for thought,

scott

Liked: 59

Uh, Scott...I don't see how combining us into one National Class changes anything as far as national championships, etc. Combined or not, we should have the numbers to go to the Runoffs in 2008, and therefore would not be eligible for the ARRC. Whether Rob Howden chooses to sponsor an FCM series that would include us is his call, and I don't see that a class combination would mandate that he do one thing or another.

Yours is food for thought, perhaps mine is drink for thought. I've been drinking heavily on an empty stomach (it's the new drink/smoke/walk/don't eat diet) so if my response makes no sense please ignore it.

Best regards,
    Eric
    If you don't think too good, don't think too much.
    - Ted Williams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information