Liked: 3

Default Blackhawk EvsW results?

Anybody have some results from last weekends EvsW challenge? I am dying to know...........

Andrew

Classifieds Super License Joefisherff's Avatar
    Liked: 103

Default This Week

I think it is this weekend the 15th and 16th.

Liked: 16

Default EWC Sunday July 9th

I have the results of ff & cff for Sunday only.

Tim Kautz ff Piper DF2-D 1:14.7
    Phil Kingham cff Zink Z-10C0 1:16.1
    Glenn Rhoades ff Swift DB1 1:17.2
    Hans Iwand cff Eagle ff 1:18.1
    Bill Bergeron ff Van Diemen RF90 1:18.1
    Allen Wheatcroft ff Van Diemen RF98 1:16.7
    Thomas Stillwell ff Swift DB 1:17.1

Contributing Member
    Liked: 49

Nope, it was this last weekend. I don't have the results sheets with me, so I can't list the results. I would just butcher it trying to do anything from memory.

Overall, the weather was nice all weekend. I didn't see or hear of any major incidents, though a couple of cars went home early.

Loren put on a great lunch on Saturday with good attendance from the EWC community.

Liked: 0

Saturday EWC results:

Rhoades, Swift FF
    Kingham, Zink CFF
    Wheatcroft, Van Diemen FF
    Bergeron, Van Diemen FF
    Tipswood, Van Diemen CFF
    Wood, Crossle CFF

Track Saturday was slippery, perfect on Sunday. Dan Faust blew an engine on test day Friday. Mark Kolell collected spinning Swift in carousel (I think) on last lap of 2nd qualifying Saturday, damaged a corner, and did not race. Perfect weather all weekend. Very nice luncheon at Loren Tieman's paddock Saturday and divine swine at Lindstrand's Saturday night. Not to mention the marching (corner) captain Morgans and desperate racewives at the parade. Turnout was low again--only 17 entrants (9 of them FF) and 14 starters on Saturday (may have been 16 starters on Sunday, I didn't pick up a results sheet).

Man I wish I could have been there. Well hopefully I will be up at Road America with you guys. I should be getting my engine back here in the next 2-3 weeks.

Andrew

Contributing Member
    Liked: 49

Default Results posted

Results are up on the BVR website.

http://www.bvrscca.org/06racing/Regional.htm

Default Photos

Let's see how this works for now...

My girlfriend has posted her photos from the Blackhawk EWC FF weekend on Ofoto.
    They should be available at this link:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=...&x=0&y=-p41dbb

Enjoy,
    Erik

Default Great Photo's!

Carolyn, and Erik:

Thank you, for being great pit neighbors, and taking such great photographs.

Marne, Hannah, and Hans

Erik

You going to Road America? I plan on being there. I should be getting my engine back here in a week or so. I plan on doing a regional/national before Road America to shake down the car again. If you go I will try to pit next to you again!

Andrew

Default Thanks

Thanks for the pictures...They are awesome, would make a good calendar for the EWC folks. Thanks for taking the time to take them...Hope to see you at R.A..Todd

Default Road America...

Andrew - good to hear you plan to be back up and running for the next installment of the EWC. Good luck getting everything put back together.

Thanks all for the encouragement to show up at Road America. I'll be honest - it's going to require some significant arm twisting to get me there. Not sure I want to make two of those cross-country trips in a year (unless I'm going to The Runoffs...). The weekend is currently open (race-wise), but follows immediately after the NEC race at Limerock. I'm going broke fast!

Who can suggest some incentives? If I promised to go to Road America, how many would promise to go to Nelson Ledges??

- Erik

Liked: 23

Erik:

if you have the opporutity to take Monday off after for the drive, you are welcome to land in Chicago Sunday night and head out in the morning (I did Chicago to the Glen in a day and its not a big challenge when everyting goes well)...there are no less than two dozen german or irish bars within walking distance of the abode...

Tim
    ------------------
    'Stay Hungry'
    JK 1964-1996 #25

Quote Originally Posted by TimW
    Erik:

if you have the opporutity to take Monday off after for the drive, you are welcome to land in Chicago Sunday night and head out in the morning (I did Chicago to the Glen in a day and its not a big challenge when everyting goes well)...there are no less than two dozen german or irish bars within walking distance of the abode...

Tim
    That should be enough encouragment right there!! I plan on going to nelson if all goes well with the car for the rest of the season..............

Andrew

Default Make a Deal

Eric
    How about if you make it ti RA, and I will make the final two races at RA and meet also at Nekson Ledges which is a track I did my school at 10 yrs ago and Sore I would never go back to.....WE have a deal..I go to the feinal two races and you also go to the final two races..we also need some other folks to pitch in..Tom/Allen/Hans...and the rest of the EWC folks...Todd...Is Steve going to have his car ready for RA?

Thread Information