Liked: 101

Default Preliminary Fastrack minutes

When will the preliminary Fastrack minutes from the Jan 2020 meeting be published ?
    thanks,
    Bill

Liked: 77

Usually about the 20th of each month (give or take for weekends, holidays, etc.).

Dave

Liked: 348

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Gomberg View Post
    Usually about the 20th of each month (give or take for weekends, holidays, etc.).

Dave

I think he's talking about the preliminary, which used to be reliably posted on the 9th when Pam was CRB Secretary. Now, not so much.
    Peter Olivola
    (polivola@gmail.com)

Liked: 101

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Olivola View Post
    I think he's talking about the preliminary, which used to be reliably posted on the 9th when Pam was CRB Secretary. Now, not so much.
    Yes, I was....thanks, Peter..,

Liked: 133

As usual, it all depends on who the recording secretary is and how quickly they can pull together the minutes of the meeting plus how quickly the approval for publication process is executed. Sadly, this is a necessary job that most people do not want to have and few are even qualified for.

As a previous recording secretary for a SCCA Board, I can tell you that getting members to review a document was painful and frequently, I resorted to the tactic of telling them that if I did not get a response by a certain date, their approval right was forfeited. A little draconian but effective.
    Craig Farr
    Stohr WF1 P2

Contributing Member John Nesbitt's Avatar
    Liked: 899

For all that we fuss at SCCA process, serving on a board or committee is an immense time sink, and an often thankless task. Everybody who serves on one is a volunteer. One can agree or disagree with any particular decision - I certainly do - but honor the commitment of time and effort that proceeds largely unseen.
    John Nesbitt
    ex-Swift DB-1

7. The following 5 users liked this post:

Liked: 977

Quote Originally Posted by bill gillespie View Post
    Yes, I was....thanks, Peter..,

The CRB met on Tuesday of this week (01/07/2020), prelims normally post within 10 days after the meeting.

In the FWIW column 201 letters were processed in Formula and Sports Racing by the FSRAC and CRB in 2019.

Some of us have day jobs, sorry.

9. The following 2 users liked this post:

Thread Information