Liked: 11

Default Van Diemen updated to 2001 spec

Updated Van Diemen RF98 2 to wide track 2001 spec. F1600 Kent.
    I have owned this car since 2007 and it has won 3 successive Ontario regional championships from 2007 to 2009. The car was developed with no expense spared.
    Engine has an aluminium head with the best flow we have ever measured, matched intake manifold, forged CP pistons, SCCA crank, 16lb flywheel, racing clutch, 3 port integral filter oil pump, original exhaust and a burns stainless exhaust designed especially for this engine.
    The differential has an aluminium carrier. Light weight tripod joints
    The brakes have aluminium calipers, LD20 front and LD19 rear, and drilled flower shaped light weight floating rotors.
    Penske triple adjustable shocks built by Joe Stimola.
    New battery.
    Two sets of panasport wheels are included. One set has Toyo 888 tires and the other has American Racer slicks.
    Spare nose and front cowls are included. Body side panels have 2 layers of Kevlar for anti intrusion.
    The floor is T6 aluminium, the rear chassis has been specially triangulated.
    The Fuel cel was refurbished.
    Car is equipped with an AIM XG Log.
    Ready to race.

$23,000 US

Car is Sold
    Last edited by iracer; 09.02.17 at 8:32 AM. Reason: sold

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Price drop to $21,000 US

This car just came 4th in the kent engine class at the Montreal F1 support race with an old driver. Still for sale. I also have a ton of spare suspension parts for it.

Default has to go $19,000 US

This has been an awesome car but unfortunately has to go to a new home that can appreciate it. So I am dropping the price to $19,000 US, or $25,000 Cdn.

Liked: 5

Still available?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yes, it is still available.
    I am down sizing so all my formula ford, kent 1600, engine parts and engine building tools are for sale also. I have many LD200 gears, and suspension spares too.

Thread Information