• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• Jerry Poole

There is no available content written by Jerry Poole
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

DaveW

Question

Are the damper pressures still what they should be? On some dampers a loss of pressure makes the click detents lose their grip and vibration, etc., could

DaveW 05.08.24, 5:54 PM Go to last post
    Steve Demeter

Rain tires illegal due to width

Kind of silly to implement a spec rain tire when so many folks have several year old rains that would have to be trashed to be legal.

And

Steve Demeter 05.08.24, 5:46 PM Go to last post
    david oleary

lifeline rain light

Hello
    Has anyone tried to hookup the required Lifeline rain light so that it has a brake light and the flashing rain light?
    I have because

david oleary 05.08.24, 5:06 PM Go to last post
    Jim Garry

First event of the year for the Reynard

Glad the day went well.

Jim Garry 05.08.24, 5:04 PM Go to last post
    Jim Garry

Shock Adjuster Drift

There's a problem with my Penske 8760 dampers and I'm posting to see if anyone has also experienced this.

The first important piece of information

Jim Garry 05.08.24, 4:59 PM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social