• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• DF5152

There is no available content written by DF5152
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Rick Kirchner

Vision

Well, shortly after my last post in this thread I had a vitrectomy (they suck the goo out of the eye and replace it with saline). This removed the annoying

Rick Kirchner 05.02.24, 4:09 PM Go to last post
    Rick Kirchner

Pertronix Ignitor Electronic Ignition

If supply side problems hurt these devices, I'd ask the manufacturer what the min low voltage is, then put a zener diode at that voltage (or just above)

Rick Kirchner 05.02.24, 3:29 PM Go to last post
    azjc

Mk Box Leak

I've been fighting progressively worse leaking from the Mk box selector cover / wing mount on my '88 Reynard FC - by the end of the weekend my diffuser

azjc 05.02.24, 2:20 PM Go to last post
    ThomasVenturino

Scale Platform and Scales for Formula Ford

Update: Platform pending pickup at Summit Point (thanks Joe). Still hunting for scales if anyone knows someone selling a used set

ThomasVenturino 05.02.24, 1:05 PM Go to last post
    10rmotor

Death of open cockpit racer; helmet discussion

Is this the Ron Valine that worked on the Pratt & MIller team supporting the corvettes in Grand AM? If so I knew him too. Really nice guy for sure.

10rmotor 05.02.24, 12:13 PM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social