24:27, excellent, $165
    24:27, good, $140
    24:28, W, new, $185
    18:34, new, $185

These

Rick Iverson 04.30.24, 6:58 PM Go to last post
    Lotus7

racing batteries

no one has asked you if your car has a full size alternator, a "maintainer", or is a full loss system;
    that answer may lead you to a different

Lotus7 04.30.24, 6:50 PM Go to last post
    Lotus7

Van Dieman RF87

Every new model Van Diemen did a lot of winning in its introductory season in England, for whatever reasons you choose to believe.

An RF87

Lotus7 04.30.24, 6:47 PM Go to last post
    Rick Iverson

racing batteries

Do you know Ted Titmus?

Rick Iverson 04.30.24, 6:42 PM Go to last post
    dukelukas

update

Full disclosure: I've had significant interest in this car, and there are several people who sound very serious. I'm honoring order in which I was contacted,

dukelukas 04.30.24, 5:51 PM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social