• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• DPLarsen

There is no available content written by DPLarsen
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

coft

008 tub

Is there any chance you still have the tub? I may be in need of one depending on the inspection of mine.

Best regards,
    Bill Argyle

coft 05.28.24, 12:16 PM Go to last post
    andyllc

Transport Wheels For Sale

Set of 4 transport wheels/tires.
    I used these on my Van Diemen and should fit on most if not all Van Diemens. Probably will fit on other brands

andyllc 05.28.24, 10:49 AM Go to last post
    10rmotor

Spears RS11 vs Stohr WF1

The Speads is put together kind of weird. The engine sits at a slight angle and the diff and axles are not in a straight line. Thats probably not a

10rmotor 05.28.24, 9:50 AM Go to last post
    Brian Graham

Looking for contact info for Jim Schings.

Does anyone have contact info or can point him my way, thinking his former shop was in Kentucky.SR Racing. I am thinking he was a Formula First supporter.

Brian Graham 05.28.24, 9:42 AM Go to last post
    s800racer

Jefferson 500 - Awesome Vintage FF Racing

I knew something was off. I was wondering if you had the wrong 4th gear in the car since you were not getting peak revs at the end of the straight and

s800racer 05.28.24, 7:44 AM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social