• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• DSRDAVE

There is no available content written by DSRDAVE
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

TimH

Vision

A friend also described the clarity as going from standard to HDTV. In my case, I was just happy to be able to see the street lines at night again.

TimH 05.03.24, 4:35 PM Go to last post
    Rick Kirchner

Vision

Art Smith described the initial color change as psychedelic. Your brain re-maps after a while though.

Rick Kirchner 05.03.24, 3:12 PM Go to last post
    kea

Brake Pads

I agree with Dave.
    Different drivers in the same vehicle can use their braking system differently.
    The different available materials will

kea 05.03.24, 2:47 PM Go to last post
    Mantac

lola 97/20 paperwork

We would love to get a pdf or hard hard paper copies. Please get with us. Thanks WE have one of these, Trying to run at indy svra

Mantac 05.03.24, 2:17 PM Go to last post
    Lastminuteracin

First test session

The day went pretty well. The chassis works, nothing fell off and no leaks. Upshifts were easy. Downshifts not too bad. I did have a couple of crunchy

Lastminuteracin 05.03.24, 2:14 PM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social