• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• bonedome

There is no available content written by bonedome
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

ctracer18

WTB: Ohlins ST-44 Dampers

They are used, but recently rebuilt. I'm still debating if I should keep them as spares though.

ctracer18 05.14.24, 1:26 PM Go to last post
    CSasfai

Oil Tank Volume

I assume so. The bottom of the rotor housings are basically sitting on the belly pan, which itself is only an inch and a quarter off the ground.

CSasfai 05.14.24, 1:24 PM Go to last post
    PFM28

PFM break rotors

Is it normal to have small microcrack on the rotors surfaces on the front rotors?
    Both rotors seems fine otherwise except for these surface microcracks.

PFM28 05.14.24, 1:22 PM Go to last post
    rg2

Lola T598 S2 steering rack manufacturer and parts

Gents, I'm asking as to what production car the Lola T598 S2 steering rack came from and where to get parts? Is the stock rack gear ratio the same as

rg2 05.14.24, 1:11 PM Go to last post
    Rick Kirchner

has anyone made any progress?

I bought some headers, a power supply, soldered the smaller connector in parallel with the big ones on my scales, and tried to get the Amazon modules

Rick Kirchner 05.14.24, 1:02 PM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social