• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• Rick Kirchner

There is no available content written by Rick Kirchner
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Lotus7

Van Dieman RF87

Every new model Van Diemen did a lot of winning in its introductory season in England, for whatever reasons you choose to believe.

An RF87

Lotus7 04.30.24, 6:47 PM Go to last post
    Rick Iverson

racing batteries

Do you know Ted Titmus?

Rick Iverson 04.30.24, 6:42 PM Go to last post
    dukelukas

update

Full disclosure: I've had significant interest in this car, and there are several people who sound very serious. I'm honoring order in which I was contacted,

dukelukas 04.30.24, 5:51 PM Go to last post
    Teuobk

2024 June Sprints

Looks like there's going to be a good turnout once again in the FA class at the June Sprints this year!

With 15 already registered, it's

Teuobk 04.30.24, 5:31 PM Go to last post
    Vince1088

Pheonix

I may have a bell housing made specifically for the Phoenix, it is slightly different than a normal 332 bell housing. If you have any interest, I bought

Vince1088 04.30.24, 4:11 PM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social