• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• Latebraker

There is no available content written by Latebraker
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Skelly

Transport Wheels

Just finished up a set a wheels for a Stohr FB car. I you are interested in a set please email me directly for what you might need made.

Skelly 05.23.24, 12:06 AM Go to last post
    Vince1088

wings

[Dave Millen and Stuart Crow in Texas bought the kit.for building wings..

Vince1088 05.22.24, 8:01 PM Go to last post
    Joules5

BBS Front Atlantic Wheel for Swift (15x10)

Due to damage beyond repair, I am in search of one front BBS wheel for a Swift Atlantic 15x10.

Thanks,
    Julian

Joules5 05.22.24, 7:30 PM Go to last post
    Steve Davis

Hoossier Tire Pressures

I think it's only fair to NOTE that the SM tires are more than TWICE as wide as the FVS. Regardless of compound (the same) the tire width plays quite

Steve Davis 05.22.24, 7:14 PM Go to last post
    Hardingfv32

Hoossier Tire Pressures

[QUOTE=FVRacer21;664722]Steve,

When I asked Hoosier their comment was "Hot pressures of 22 front, 23 rear" for max and adjust from

Hardingfv32 05.22.24, 5:11 PM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social