• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• greg pizzo

There is no available content written by greg pizzo
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Steve Davis

Does Solo 1 still exist?

The events I've seen them at were Divisional races that were SHARED with a TT. The TT sessions were used by many Divisional drivers to get extra track

Steve Davis 05.16.24, 12:43 PM Go to last post
    DaveW

My Handling issues , figured it out after Summit Point

I pulled the radiator and leak-checked it (brushed soapy water on it everywhere with ~5 psi internal pressure) and there are absolutely no leaks in the

DaveW 05.16.24, 10:51 AM Go to last post
    RussMcB

Does Solo 1 still exist?

Don't quote me but I think the National TT program has no place for formula cars, but regional events can have them (and I expect most would gladly accept

RussMcB 05.16.24, 9:27 AM Go to last post
    marshall9

Does Solo 1 still exist?

Solo 1 was a great time to learn a track and make sure car was ready to race before ruining everyone's practice on Saturday morning. 8 to 9 tenths

marshall9 05.16.24, 8:44 AM Go to last post
    Craig71188

Does Solo 1 still exist?

I too inquired about open wheel cars in time trials and was told open wheel cars "have plenty of other places to run". They did however state

Craig71188 05.16.24, 7:15 AM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social