• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• DrJim

There is no available content written by DrJim
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

ejsprint30

Vd starter issue, grinding flywheel

An update...I swapped the flange mount from the dead 10 tooth starter and put it on my spare. I put the 10 tooth pinion on it and it engages perfectly

ejsprint30 05.19.24, 10:08 AM Go to last post
    Rick Kirchner

Identifying bearings

I'm rebuilding my motor and trying to identify the bearing specs. What came out has the following markings:
    ACL
    OC11

Rick Kirchner 05.19.24, 8:52 AM Go to last post
    ejsprint30

Vd starter issue, grinding flywheel

I just lost my starter at my last track day. It was a 10 pinion and 135 ring gear. Prior to starter going, it would periodically have issues engaging.

ejsprint30 05.19.24, 7:47 AM Go to last post
    romoman

Reynard Front Rockers

Did you try GMT Racing? They might have the jigs from when they got all of Pat Prince's stuff.

romoman 05.19.24, 7:11 AM Go to last post
    sambo50

Van Dieman RF87

They sound like a great car that handled well Ian, can you remember what your car weighed in at less driver as I’m 95kg and our min weight is 485kg

sambo50 05.19.24, 2:44 AM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social