• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• Fred Michael

There is no available content written by Fred Michael
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Vince1088

Pheonix

I may have a bell housing made specifically for the Phoenix, it is slightly different than a normal 332 bell housing. If you have any interest, I bought

Vince1088 04.30.24, 4:11 PM Go to last post
    parsonsr

1997 Formula Mazda - 2x Formula Car Challenge champion

Time to finally let this one go! I raced it from 2009 to 2014 and won two Formula Car Challenge championships, then continued to run and maintain it for

parsonsr 04.30.24, 2:28 PM Go to last post
    tlracer

Van Dieman RF87

I had one here in the UK, back in the day. The longer wheelbase changed the handling from the RF85/86 cars, but a wide track factory update worked. Parts

tlracer 04.30.24, 2:23 PM Go to last post
    rockbeau25

Fc water pump pulley grinding

I won't be near my car again until Friday night. Mike may be able to look for you in the meantime. I will say the plumbing on these cars is unnecessarily

rockbeau25 04.30.24, 2:19 PM Go to last post
    10rmotor

racing batteries

I did not, though if I was smart enough to know what to do to add a bms it would be easy as all the individual terminals are accessible. Its just currently

10rmotor 04.30.24, 1:46 PM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social