• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• KodaBear

There is no available content written by KodaBear
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

sambo50

Van Dieman RF87

I did notice the 87 runs the steering box in front of the front wishbones like more modern FFs but they went back too steering behind the front suspension

sambo50 05.01.24, 6:59 PM Go to last post
    Rick Iverson

Hewland Gear ID

Gents:

I have in excess of a dozen or more EG to NEW Hewland gears that are supremely robust:

• Layshaft land OD is approximately:

Rick Iverson 05.01.24, 6:53 PM Go to last post
    R. Pare

Replacement PFC Rotors

I'll post again once I have a drawing ( and check my stock of blanks, of course!).

R. Pare 05.01.24, 6:44 PM Go to last post
    Tim Minor

Mid Ohio Super Tour

Let’s build on the momentum from Pittsburgh,Can we get some other cars to register,we’re 2 /1/2 weeks out.
    We have our own group,which took

Tim Minor 05.01.24, 6:18 PM Go to last post
    Steve Demeter

My Handling issues , figured it out after Summit Point

Replacing that water pump should not be that difficult. On vehicles of that era, one could actually get at things rather easily.

Now not

Steve Demeter 05.01.24, 5:46 PM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social