• Recent Articles

• JerryH

There is no available content written by JerryH
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

dukelukas

1975 Crossle 30F Formula Ford

Chassis 30F 7518

Car hasn’t run in several years but it was strong at the time of decommissioning. I got top 10 in an RMVR race at High

dukelukas 04.29.24, 6:30 PM Go to last post
    TimH

Aux. Battery Connection

They do. That's the Diode.

TimH 04.29.24, 6:22 PM Go to last post
    Steve Demeter

TIGA FF Axles

I second Scotty!!!!1

Steve Demeter 04.29.24, 5:48 PM Go to last post
    Extreme1

Aux. Battery Connection

When I didn’t hear back from anyone, I had to figure it out. I did a smoke test and luckily I got it right the first try, or LED’s don’t care about

Extreme1 04.29.24, 4:29 PM Go to last post
    tiga57

TIGA FF Axles

Ballpark was about 2k for the fronts, so assume a bit more $ for the larger rears, and I had some custom work done for rotor/hat upgrade. Really nice,

tiga57 04.29.24, 4:21 PM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social