• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• dpchamp87

There is no available content written by dpchamp87
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Dave Welsh

Tom's info

One can look up other SCCA members on the SCCA website.

Log onto the SCCA website, click log in in the upper right hand corner, or click

Dave Welsh 05.27.24, 10:06 AM Go to last post
    dsmithwc04

Spears RS11 vs Stohr WF1

Interesting, I think the one I’m looking at is Tom’s old car.

dsmithwc04 05.27.24, 9:43 AM Go to last post
    Marty Nygard

Spears RS11 vs Stohr WF1

Tom Bootz had a Speads DSR and switched to a WF1. If I remember correctly, the Speads had less consistent handling. I have no idea how to get in touch

Marty Nygard 05.27.24, 9:09 AM Go to last post
    Steve Davis

Three day holiday race weekends

We just finished a TWO DAY Holiday weekend at CMP.. It was astounding how little traffic we had to deal with on the Sunday trip home. Sure beat the hell

Steve Davis 05.27.24, 9:03 AM Go to last post
    Rick Kirchner

where to get water pump seals

I have a NOS pump - the cast iron one used in the cosworth. I just took it apart for a part I don't think I'll ever see.

I might write

Rick Kirchner 05.27.24, 12:18 AM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social