• Recent Articles

• adrianshot

There is no available content written by adrianshot
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

cliff

master switch

David
    no it does not...Per Doug Jr i connected the two Z wires together, got rid of the ground with the resistor and the 4th was a line going from

cliff 05.15.24, 2:25 PM Go to last post
    Steve Davis

Does Solo 1 still exist?

I disagree with that ... from the Time Trials section of the SCCA website..
    SCCA TIME TRIALS VEHICLE ELIGIBILITY SCCA Time Trials are

Steve Davis 05.15.24, 2:24 PM Go to last post
    David Clubine

master switch

Cliff, I assume the bosch switch still has the 4 terminals on the bottom?

David

David Clubine 05.15.24, 1:40 PM Go to last post
    10rmotor

master switch

Depends on how you define cut power, doesn't it? Your redefinition says exactly the way I interpreted it earlier, i.e. the switch is in the way of the

10rmotor 05.15.24, 1:27 PM Go to last post
    E1pix

My Handling issues , figured it out after Summit Point

Whomever coined the phrase “It’s always something” clearly hasn’t read this thread!

Suggest changing the term to “It’s always

E1pix 05.15.24, 1:10 PM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social