• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• WorldSpeed Parts

There is no available content written by WorldSpeed Parts
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

924RACR

Flagtronic in car warning light system

I found it amusing to see a rules update email for Mid-O, noting that the Flagtronics is optional for all groups EXCEPT SMX - mandatory for them, including

924RACR 05.12.24, 7:31 AM Go to last post
    rodorico83

about breather tanks overflow

interesting...
    i ordered already 2l breather tank. i would do some tests with larger hoses and blocking heads ventilation, lets see how it behaves.

rodorico83 05.12.24, 6:19 AM Go to last post
    BLS

Lithium Ion BMS question

What were you using it in? Total loss or charging? Which antigravity? If you use the non BMS version then you must keep it properly charged, not let it

BLS 05.12.24, 2:57 AM Go to last post
    Bob Coury

The Perpetual "What Gearing Do I Run at This Track?" Thread

I have never run at Thunder, but one of the previous owners of my car had a data sheet that stated for use with 13/36 and 22.40 rear tire: 16/34, 17/29,

Bob Coury 05.11.24, 10:38 PM Go to last post
    jcolley

about breather tanks overflow

I had an Ultima GTR through the shop a couple of years ago with a really loosely built LS7. When it came in, the engine could would fill the oil sump

jcolley 05.11.24, 10:32 PM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social