• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• Zinkpetire Mkii

There is no available content written by Zinkpetire Mkii
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

BLS

Lithium Ion BMS question

Understood. Charging is generally current limited and there should be specs on the cells you purchased. The reason these small light batteries are sold

BLS 05.08.24, 10:43 PM Go to last post
    scorp997

Shock Adjuster Drift

If the sweep adjuster physically move (adjust) during the runs on their own, it could be pressure related but I suspect something else. The tiny balls

scorp997 05.08.24, 10:41 PM Go to last post
    Lastminuteracin

Transport wheels

Can you do a pair for an Anson Supervee?

Lastminuteracin 05.08.24, 10:33 PM Go to last post
    wallymeyer

Send Email help

I'd like to try and contact a currently inactive member using the @ Send Email tool as they're not responding to PM but I don't believe the message is

wallymeyer 05.08.24, 10:20 PM Go to last post
    roadracer

Shock Adjuster drift

Just a guess here, but if the pressure is good, say 100psi, it could be the dampers have not been bled properly. Getting all the air out of the system

roadracer 05.08.24, 9:41 PM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social