• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• Daniel Thompson

There is no available content written by Daniel Thompson
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Graham Rankin

duty on parts from the UK

Just to add to this, and not sure how relevant this is, but, some time ago I imported some A-Arm tubing.Duties and fees aside, I also had to pay California

Graham Rankin 05.06.24, 10:50 PM Go to last post
    Redawgleader

MZR oil pump to replace MIA Elite pump

Thanks, Dave. I spoke with Doug after you pressed send. I am shipping the oil pump and pedestal from our other car to Doug tomorrow. He plans to make

Redawgleader 05.06.24, 10:06 PM Go to last post
    Joules5

duty on parts from the UK

Make sure Burton are quoting prices excluding the 20% VAT as prices in the UK are typically quoted for UK delivery which includes 20% VAT, whereas VAT

Joules5 05.06.24, 10:04 PM Go to last post
    avoidablecontact

Is P2 dead?

Eleven cars signed up across the two classes. Highly excited to see this. To my immense sorrow, we are starting on the back straight -- this is how they

avoidablecontact 05.06.24, 8:47 PM Go to last post
    David Ferguson

MZR oil pump to replace MIA Elite pump

After talking with Doug, I took some pictures of my Elite oil pump and sent them to Doug. I don't use the generator mount, so I'm not sure if that will

David Ferguson 05.06.24, 8:43 PM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social