• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• DavePantera

There is no available content written by DavePantera
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

johnhafkenschiel

Tom Christ

Tom was very helpful to me when we were both restoring Brabham BT38s in the early 1990s. He was an international pilot for Continental Airlines. He

johnhafkenschiel 05.31.24, 4:50 PM Go to last post
    brian styczynski

Rain tires

Talk to my dad. He has a set he is getting rid of soon. They are old, like 5 years or older, but only ran a couple times. He has a new set mounted that

brian styczynski 05.31.24, 4:31 PM Go to last post
    toolo4sno

2024 Open Wheel On-Board Full Race Videos

5/26/24 Sunday's Qualifying/Class Race

toolo4sno 05.31.24, 3:51 PM Go to last post
    John LaRue

Tom Christ

That is sad to learn. Tom was very quick in those DB1's and, as you say, was quite the gentleman racer. My thoughts and prayers are with Tom's family

John LaRue 05.31.24, 3:36 PM Go to last post
    Garey Guzman

Tom Christ

My text to Tom last night was replied to by his wife saying that he had unexpectedly passed away Wed night. I think I'm still in a little shock and denial.

Garey Guzman 05.31.24, 2:49 PM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social