• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• Speed Sport Engineering

There is no available content written by Speed Sport Engineering
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

john f

hurting gearbox

When downshifting make sure to just jamb it good and hard into gear. Any hesitation will be the worst thing for it. Just my $0.02.

jfb

john f 05.03.24, 1:53 PM Go to last post
    sheltonracing

Bump to the Top.....

open to offers.

sheltonracing 05.03.24, 1:43 PM Go to last post
    DaveW

My Handling issues , figured it out after Summit Point

Not so easy in my somewhat modified '74 G30 Chevy Van. Trying to get at it is where I am now. With a thicker radiator than stock and a clutch fan, getting

DaveW 05.03.24, 12:54 PM Go to last post
    DaveW

Brake pad

I run Carbotech and have not tried anything else that works better, but I do hear that KFP's are also very good. So, IMO, it's a personal choice between

DaveW 05.03.24, 12:16 PM Go to last post
    DaveW

Vision

I had one cataract done a few weeks before the other - the contrast in color was absolutely amazing between the 2 eyes. With the replaced one white was

DaveW 05.03.24, 12:06 PM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social