• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• Daveshowey

There is no available content written by Daveshowey
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

billtebbutt

Lola T598 S2 steering rack manufacturer and parts

I have always assumed that Jack Knight supplied most of the British race car manufacturers over the 70s-90s era (maybe longer). Certainly was supplying

billtebbutt 05.15.24, 9:34 AM Go to last post
    10rmotor

master switch

Honestly I don't know why people still use those hella type switches. I've seen so many problems with them yet they're still in use. I use aircraft

10rmotor 05.15.24, 9:18 AM Go to last post
    John LaRue

master switch

Cliff - Do you have the master wired in on the ground or power side? Lathrop always had us install the master on the ground side.

A couple

John LaRue 05.15.24, 9:15 AM Go to last post
    cliff

master switch

Hoping for some input here. Piper/Honda and i have been using the traditional Pegasus master switch for years without much issue.
    This is the master

cliff 05.15.24, 8:53 AM Go to last post
    924RACR

Is P2 dead?

Ugh, sorry to hear such news from both of you!

...and then there were six...

924RACR 05.15.24, 6:57 AM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social