• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• UberXY

There is no available content written by UberXY
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Jayeff

Rebuilt brake Calipers

I have a set of four rebuilt Lockheed/AP cast iron brake calipers for sale. These were rebuilt with a new racing type seal kit vs the OEM seals, are Zink

Jayeff 05.15.24, 11:28 AM Go to last post
    Rick Kirchner

Wireless Scale Conversion-open source collab

Yeah, that was the stuff I tried. I'm not getting it somewhere but I'll make another attempt. I reached out to the guy on FB messenger and never got

Rick Kirchner 05.15.24, 11:13 AM Go to last post
    rodorico83

about breather tanks overflow

been thinking how to make this easy and efficient ...
    what do you think of the following?
    from top to bottom of tower as follow (10cm rounded

rodorico83 05.15.24, 11:09 AM Go to last post
    lowside67

master switch

I don't think that is a correct interpretation. Here is the relevant GCR:

If I am reading your post correctly, you have an

lowside67 05.15.24, 11:06 AM Go to last post
    swiftdrivr

Does Solo 1 still exist?

Years ago the SCCA had Solo 1, a one-car-on-track / run-against-the-clock event on regular road courses like Roebling or CMP. Does this still exist? Trying

swiftdrivr 05.15.24, 10:55 AM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social