• Section Widget

• Recent Articles

• BRD1

There is no available content written by BRD1
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

f500racer

Brake pad

Thanks all. I've known Mike from my f500 days. Great ambassador to the sport. Have the 20's pre bed on the way. Look forward to be at my home track

f500racer 05.05.24, 10:29 AM Go to last post
    TimH

SVRA has been sold

Without Tony shaking every single driver's hand on the grid you can bet something will be going away. It could take a while, though.

TimH 05.05.24, 10:19 AM Go to last post
    S Lathrop

Zinc phosphate plater???

Kephos can be had is many colors. The silver will rivel a good chrome job. I will bet they have a gray.

S Lathrop 05.05.24, 10:01 AM Go to last post
    DaveW

Kephos

This is what's on most of my steel suspension parts:

Kephos is a phosphate coating with a tough black finish. This coating provides excellent

DaveW 05.05.24, 8:38 AM Go to last post
    Craig71188

SVRA has been sold

"Private Equity" was all I needed to hear. They will milk every last dollar (as long as it lasts) and toss away (or sell) the empty shell when

Craig71188 05.05.24, 7:31 AM Go to last post
About Us
Since 2000, ApexSpeed.com has been the go-to place for amateur road racing enthusiasts, bringing together a friendly community of racers, fans, and industry professionals. We're all about creating a space where people can connect, share knowledge, and exchange parts and vehicles, with a focus on specific race cars, classes, series, and events. Our community includes all major purpose-built road racing classes, like the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and various pro series across North America and beyond. At ApexSpeed, we're passionate about amateur motorsports and are dedicated to helping our community have fun and grow while creating lasting memories on and off the track.
Social